What Personal Information we collect
When you are making an ID for Leather Jacket Master , having a purchase or participation in an online survey! for this we may require some information including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address and contact preferences. In the U.S, we may ask for your Social Security number (SSN) but only in limited circumstances.
How we use your personal information
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Leather Jacket Master’s latest leather product announcement and upcoming events. It also helps us to improve our services, content, and advertising. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by letting us know through email.
- We also use personal information to help us develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as matters about purchases and changes in our terms, conditions, and policies.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Leather Jacket Master’s products and services.
We use Google Analytics’ 3rd-party audience data such as age, gender, and interests to better understanding the behavior of our customers and work with companies that collect information about your online activities to provide advertising targeted to suit your interests and preferences. For example, you may see certain ads on this website or other websites because we contract with Google and other similar companies to target our ads based on information we or they have collected, including information that was collected through automated means (such as cookies and web beacons).
These companies also use automated technologies to collect information when you click on our ads, which helps track and manage the effectiveness of our marketing efforts. You may opt out of the automated collection of information by third-party ad networks for the purpose of delivering advertisements tailored to your interests, by visiting the consumer opt-out page for the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising and edit or opt-out your Google Display Network ads’ preferences.
Protection of Personal Information
Precautions are a must and Leather Jacket Master has always been committing your safety. To safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction is all a part of the safety process.
Leather Jacket Master has online services such as the Leather Jacket Master Online Store use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all web pages where personal information is collected. To make purchases from these services, you must use an SSL-enabled browser such as Safari, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. Doing so protects the confidentiality of your personal information while it’s transmitted over the Internet.
When you use some Leather Jacket Master products or services or post on a Leather Jacket Master forum, chat room, or social networking service, the personal information you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances. For example, if you list your name and email address in a forum posting, that information is public. Please take care when using these features.
Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
Access to Personal Information
You can ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by logging in to your account. For other personal information, we provide you with access so you can request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if Leather Jacket Master is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may decline to process requests that are:
- Unreasonably repetitive
- Require disproportionate technical effort
- Jeopardize the privacy of others
- Are extremely impractical
- For which access is not otherwise required by local law.
- Access, correction, or deletion requests can be made to the email@example.com
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13 we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Our Companywide Commitment to Your Privacy
To make sure your personal information is secure; we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to Leatherjacketmaster employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Via post to Leather Jacket Master, 7910 Vanity Hill San Antonio TX 78256, USA.